Monday, May 9, 2011

Candles, candles and more candles!


Hope everyone had a wonderful Mothers Day Weekend! Mine was rather eventful but I think that is becoming the norm around here!

This weekend I received an order from an Ebayer needing a rather large order of candles. I was so excited! Nothing like getting that yummy scent throughout your house .....NICE! I worked on them for a while Saturday night and finished them up Sunday afternoon. She even order a few Rose scented candles with the grubby texture! I had never made a rose grubby but there is a first time for everything!
I also made a batch of Apple Cinnamon candles ....
my favorites were the little grubby tapers....

So at the end of the day, I got to spend the day doing what I love and the house smelled amazing!

Now I just have to get busy making some cute items to put on the box of rusty bedsprings I got as a gift! Can't wait to share what I come up with!

0 friends had to say: