Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

I hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend! I know I have! My son's 15th birthday was Saturday so we had a cookout for him. Today we are going to have another cookout for Memorial Day...any excuse to cookout works for us!I didn't get too many goodies made last week with the Dancing with the Stars and Idol finalies I was busy (shhhhh). I did work a little on some soaps. I have the cutest primitive soap holder in my bathroom and usually have the aged grungy soap on there. Since I have an unhealthy obsession with stars, I thought I needed to put some "star power" in the bathroom.
I made two batches of these cute star shaped soaps. The first was the regular looking soaps. I thought guests would be more willing to use the "cleaner" looking soap! haha



The other was the old grungy looking soap.


I was so happy with how they turned out! They smell sooo good too!

Now, I wonder where else I can put some "star power!"



4 friends had to say:

Rachel said...

Loving the "star power"!! I had a grungied up soap dispenser in my bathroom but noone wanted to touch it because they didn't know what was all over it!! lol Your soap is too cute!

Back in the Day said...

Thank you Rachel!

jennifer768 said...

Cute soap!Hugs,Jen

Ben said...

Wow is good to be back with my ex again, thank you Dr Ekpen for the help, I just want to let you know that is reading this post in case you are having issues with your lover and is leading to divorce and you don’t want the divorce, Dr Ekpen is the answer to your problem. Or you are already divorce and you still want him/her contact Dr Ekpen the spell caster now on (ekpentemple@gmail.com) and you will be clad you did